2. These Tickets grant a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one time admission, as well as use of applicable attractions (subject to age/height/time restrictions) on any regularly scheduled day of operation.
3. All hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
4. These Tickets may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
5. These Tickets are non-refundable, cannot be sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. These tickets may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of the Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt management.
6. Use of these Tickets by anyone other than the purchaser (or whom they have designated) will result in confiscation of the Tickets without refund and ejection from the premises. This ticket permits access to only those attractions indicated on the ticket.
7. Management reserves the right to revoke Tickets at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt . Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
8. The holder of these Tickets agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt .
9. Tickets must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
10. Photographs or video tape taken at Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt may not be used for any commercial purpose. Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt reserves the right to take photographs/video of guests while on Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
11. Release - Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt , and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting Niagara Go-Karts and Mini Putt premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.